By signing up for the Vahdam Teas Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Vahdam Teas reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
We have the right to terminate an Account for any reason we see fit at any time. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service
- No coupon or offer sites.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE:
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our *trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Vahdam Teas Coupons).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
‘Vahdam Teas’, ‘Vahdam Superfoods’, ‘Vahdam’, vahdamteas.com
- You may not use a coupon or offer sites to promote our program.
- Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed based order status.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided exclusively to you through the affiliate program.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. vahdamteas.website.com or www.vahdamteas-coupons.com
- Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited i.e. facebook.com/vahdam-Coupons
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Vahdam Teas.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement.
You are not allowed to use Prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address.
At all time you must clearly represent yourself and your website as independent of Vahdam Teas. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY:
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person's copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person's copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third-party rights.
We will not be liable to you with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of revenue or goodwill or anticipated profits or lost business), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, in no event shall Vahdam Teas cumulative liability to you arising out of or related to this agreement, whether based in contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or other legal or equitable theory, exceed the total commission fees paid to you under this agreement.