Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Green Tea
Lemon Spiced Green Tea | Set of 2 (3.5oz each)
A refreshing, bountiful blend of Green Tea with the sprightly taste of summer lemons and Holy Basil. Here's a rejuvenating token of unmatched freshness, summer flavors. and good health. Brews 100+ Cups.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsGinger, Green Tea, Lemon, Tulsi, Orange Peel, Black Pepper, Lemon Exracts
How to Brew a Perfect Cup
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 2 grams of loose leaf tea.
- Let it steep for 2-3 mins.
- Remove tea filter, pour, and enjoy.
Get prepared to taste Tea as Fresh as in the Gardens
- Tea Leaves are vacuum packaged in an opaque green bag and then re-packaged in a beautiful box.
- Each box comes with an extra Zipper bag so that you can cut open the vacuum bag & store the teas in the Zipper bag till you consume it.
- CO2 Filtered Water
- 90 degrees
- 0.07 oz | 2 gm
- Steep Time
- 5 mins