Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Green Tea
Moringa Tulsi Green Tea | Set of 2 (3.5oz each)
Here's a pure earthly blend of two superfoods, Green Tea and Moringa. Experience a refreshing herbal cup, loaded with essential nutrients and delectable freshness. Brews 100+ Cups
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsMoringa, Green Tea, Lemongrass, Black Pepper, Lemon, Tulsi
How to Brew a Perfect Cup
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 2 grams of loose leaf tea.
- Let it steep for 2-3 mins.
- Remove tea filter, pour, and enjoy.
Get prepared to taste Tea as Fresh as in the Gardens
- Tea Leaves are vacuum packaged in an opaque green bag and then re-packaged in a beautiful box.
- Each box comes with an extra Zipper bag so that you can cut open the vacuum bag & store the teas in the Zipper bag till you consume it.
- CO2 Filtered Water
- 90 degrees
- 0.07 oz | 2 gm
- Steep Time
- 5 mins