Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Organic Instant Chai Premix
Organic Turmeric Ginger Chai Latte Premix - 15 Sachets
The season of holistic care is here with our ambrosian Organic Chai tea latte mix infused with the superfood goodness of sprightly Turmeric and zesty Ginger. Instant, low-calorie, and big on flavors.
- Premium Black Tea blended with powerful Indian superfoods Turmeric & Ginger
- Certified USDA-Organic, Vegan mix with Coconut Milk.
- Ready-to-serve, instant Chai Tea mix. Simply Cut, Mix and Sip
- Less than 2 grams of added cane sugar per serving with Stevia
- Only the Real deal, No artificial additives
- Only 45 Calories per serving.
- Boosts immunity, relieves fatigue, improves digestion and heart health.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsCoconut milk powder, Raw Cane Sugar, Turmeric, Ginger, Stevia, and Tea Spices.
How to Brew a Perfect Cup
- Bring 200ml of fresh water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Cut and empty a sachet of Chai Premix into a cup.
- Now add hot water to the cup and keep stirring.
- For Iced, Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Add Ice Cubes.
- No need to add sugar. Enjoy!
Chai for the Body, Mind and Spirit.
- Rich in antioxidants to boost your immunity.
- Boosts heart functions, regulates blood pressure.
- Reduces Nausea, improves digestion.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Reduces anxiety, improves focus.