Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Turmeric Saffron Herbal Tea Tisane Loose Leaf - 3.53oz
- 100% Natural Herbal Tisane
- A zesty tisane that comes in summery shades of yellow
- Contains carefully mixed proportions of turmeric bits, fresh ginger, crushed cardamom pods and Kashmir saffron
- Perfect blend of savoury and sweet flavours
- Has an invigorating aroma, and also offers a range of lively flavours
- Health benefits like detoxifying the body, reducing nausea, boosting immunity & improving digestion
- Directly Sourced, Vacuum Sealed & Packed for preserved freshness & aroma
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsTurmeric, Coconut, Cardamom, Almonds, Pistachios, Ginger & Saffron.
Relish it Hot or Cold
Hot Brew Preparation Or Refrigerate & Serve Iced
- Boil 180-200 ml of water to 90- 100˚C
- Spoon out 2 grams of loose leaf tea
- Measure is 1 heaped teaspoon for 1 cup of tea and 1 extra if using a pot
- Pour freshly boiled water directly onto the tea
- Stir the tea once. Then let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes
- You can increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for a stronger cup
Superfood Blend to Alleviate Your Mood & Senses.
Turmeric Saffron Herbal Tea
- A Luscious blend of Turmeric & Premium Kashmiri Saffron.
- A sweet & savory superfood blend that boosts immunity.
- Saffron helps alleviate stress & improve moods.
- Saffron also helps improve memory & learning skills.
- This blend has abundant antioxidants that boost overall health.
- Turmeric reduces bad cholesterol, saffron reduces appetite.
- CO2 Filtered Water
- 80-90 Degrees C
- 0.07 oz | 2 gm
- Steep Time
- 2-3 min
What is Herbal Tea?
Herbal teas which are also known as Tisanes are beverages which are made from the infusion of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water.
Do these Tisanes contain natural Herbs/ Spices?
Yes. All our Herbal Teas have 100% Natural Herbs and Spices.
Do Herbal Teas have Caffeine?
No, Herbal teas dont habe any Caffeine in it.
Can Herbal teas be served as hot or Cold?
Yes, Herbal Teas can be served as Hot or cold.
Where do you source your teas from?
We source our teas from over 150 renowned tea plantations and small individual farms in India. Within the country, we procure from 5 popular tea-producing regions, namely : Darjeeling, Assam, Nilgiri, Kangra, and Sikkim.
How are your teas packed?
After sourcing our teas directly from plantations within hours of harvest, we bring them to our state-of-the-art tea facility in New Delhi, India. The teas then go through rigorous rounds of cleaning, sorting, quality testing to remove any impurities/dust/foreign particles. Teas then pass through a final 10+ quality check points for leaf size, aroma, liquor, flavors etc. They are then vacuum-packaged in opaque aluminium-lined bags using sophisticated machinery. These vacuum-bags are then stored in a dehumidified, temperatuere-controlled warehouse which ensures that the teas remain garden-fresh and maintain their character. Upon recieving a consumer's order, we further pack the required quantity of tea in smaller vacuum-sealed packs which are boxed in the retail boxes and then sent over to our own delivery centres located in various parts of the world.
How to make turmeric and saffron herbal tea turmeric and saffron?
An utterly flavorsome & nourishing blend combination of two exotic spices- Golden Turmeric and the magical Kashmiri Saffron! Our healthy alluring blend of turmeric and saffron along with select spices, brings you a sweet & savory cup of tea with an enchanting aroma. Here’s how to make turmeric and saffron herbal tea using our garden fresh loose-leaf blend. Take 200ml of fresh water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add 2 grams (1 Tsp.) of our Turmeric Saffron Herbal Tea. Switch off the heat and let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes. Strain into a cup and relish a cup of our turmeric saffron herbal tea.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic, the turmeric and saffron are tasty. We've been drinking it hot~will be delicious iced as well.
Sorry, your tee did not work for me. I have some health problems, may be that is why I didn`t feel good after I`ve tried your tee the first time. Obviously, I can not return your product because I`ve opened the package. Of course I would like my money to be credited to my account.
From it's freshness, packaging, presentation and exquisite taste, this is a true tea experience. I've been searching a long time for a caffeine free evening tea, and this one just knocked my socks off! And of course, love getting more turmeric into my diet. This is a company that cares greatly about the art of tea. I will be a regular customer, and highly recommend this tea.
I ordered all of the turmeric teas that they offer in an attempt to get turmeric into my daily diet even if I don't cook with it that day. It's winter time and cold here so I've been enjoying the turmeric ginger for a while, but I decided to open this one up today and try it and wow. This is not just the best turmeric blends I've tasted but one of my favorite herbal teas period. The taste is amazing! I came on here immediately to reorder it but it seems they are out of stock :( I wish they had larger sizes other than the 100g bag.
Clean, pristine flavor. And turmeric adds a zesty surprise and is a healthy component.