Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Turmeric Fennel Herbal Loose Leaf Tea Tisane- 7.06oz
- 100% Natural Tisane Tea
- An uplifting blend of dried turmeric, fennel, peppermint, and rosemary
- Unique, in-house blend gives off a earthy aroma
- The Pale yellow color liquor has soft notes of turmeric,followed by the subtly spiced notes of rosemary and the sweet notes of fennel with a mild cooling wave of peppermint
- A token of health & flavor
- Best served with Hot Milk
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsDried Turmeric, Fennel, Peppermint, and Rosemary
Relish it Hot or Cold
Hot Brew Preparation Or Refrigerate & Serve Iced
- Boil 180-200 ml of water to 90- 100˚C
- Spoon out 2 grams of loose leaf tea
- Measure is 1 heaped teaspoon for 1 cup of tea and 1 extra if using a pot
- Pour freshly boiled water directly onto the tea
- Stir the tea once. Then let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes
- You can increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for a stronger cup
A Earthy, Savory cup of Nourishing Wholesome Goodness
Turmeric Fennel Herbal Tea
- Blend has abundant beneficial antioxidants that help in strengthening immunity.
- Fennel is also known to alleviate anxiety.
- Fennel has gastro-protective properties, helps reduce abdominal pain.
- Fennel has anti-diabetic properties.
- Improves cognitive functions like memory & focus.
- CO2 Filtered Water
- 80-90 Degrees C
- 0.07 oz | 2 gm
- Steep Time
- 2-3 min
What is Herbal Tea?
Herbal teas which are also known as Tisanes are beverages which are made from the infusion of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water.
Do these Tisanes contain natural Herbs/ Spices?
Yes. All our Herbal Teas have 100% Natural Herbs and Spices.
Do Herbal Teas have Caffeine?
No, Herbal teas dont have any Caffeine in it.
Can Herbal teas be served as hot or Cold?
Yes, Herbal Teas can be served as Hot or cold.
Where do you source your teas from?
We source our teas from over 150 renowned tea plantations and small individual farms in India. Within the country, we procure from 5 popular tea-producing regions, namely : Darjeeling, Assam, Nilgiri, Kangra, and Sikkim.
How are your teas packed?
After sourcing our teas directly from plantations within hours of harvest, we bring them to our state-of-the-art tea facility in New Delhi, India. The teas then go through rigorous rounds of cleaning, sorting, quality testing to remove any impurities/dust/foreign particles. Teas then pass through a final 10+ quality check points for leaf size, aroma, liquor, flavors etc. They are then vacuum-packaged in opaque aluminium-lined bags using sophisticated machinery. These vacuum-bags are then stored in a dehumidified, temperatuere-controlled warehouse which ensures that the teas remain garden-fresh and maintain their character. Upon recieving a consumer's order, we further pack the required quantity of tea in smaller vacuum-sealed packs which are boxed in the retail boxes and then sent over to our own delivery centres located in various parts of the world.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely turmeric flavor and is so good for you
Does what it says on the box. And am sure we will get the benefits of this tea. Always a Vahdam fan
Healthy and flavourful