Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.CAFFEINE FREE
IngredientsTurmeric Spice Herbal Tea, Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea, Turmeric Moringa Herbal Tea & Turmeric Ashwagandha Herbal Tea.
Ideal Time To Consume
- Turmeric Moringa I 7 am (Pre-Workout)
- Turmeric Ginger I 9 am (Post-Workout)
- Turmeric Spice I 3 pm (Post-Lunch)
- Turmeric Ashwagandha I 9 pm (Post-Dinner)
Benefits of Daily Turmeric Usage
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Eases Pain & Inflammation
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Stress
- Boosts Digestion & Metabolism
- Improves Heart Health
- Enhances Brain Function
- Nourishes Skin
- Energizing Detox
Super Nutrition for Mind & Body
Turmeric Moringa Herbal Tea
15 Tea Bags
- Double nourishment of Turmeric & Moringa.
- This blend has herbaceous notes of Moringa & spices with pungent undertones of turmeric, black pepper & white ginger.
- Turmeric heals injuries, eases pain and inflammation
- Moringa is rich in essential nutrients like Vitamins, iron, protein etc.
- Abundants antioxidants, strengthens immunity.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- Improves focus & memory.
Truly Rejuvenating & Restoring
Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea
15 Tea Bags
- Traditional recipe of Turmeric and Ginger to help heal & restore.
- An incredibly light & refreshing tisane with sweet & spicy flavors of tumeric & ginger.
- Turmeric helps to ease pain, reduce inflammation.
- Ginger helps reduce muscle soreness.
- Calms upset stomach, improves digestion.
- Antioxidant rich, helps bolster immunity.
Unlock a Golden Health Quotient
Turmeric Spiced Herbal Tea
15 Tea Bags
- 100% Organic Premium Turmeric Tea.
- The sun-dried turmeric blended with the warm flavors of freshly-grounded cardamom, cloves & black pepper.
- Helps ease pain & inflammation
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Improves Heart health.
- Improves Brain functions and alertness.
- Overall Immunity Booster.
- SOFI 2018 Award Winner.
A Double-Dose of Super Health
Turmeric Ashwagandha Herbal Tea
15 Tea Bags
- A duo of Ayurvedic superfoods - Turmeric & Ashwagandha.
- The citrusy undertones of lemongrass, the sweet notes of Ashwagandha with a subtle kick of black pepper & turmeric.
- Turmeric heals injuries and eases pain
- Ashwagandha reduces stress & anxiety
- Reduces Blood sugar levels.
- Reduces Body fat, Increases muscle mass.
- CO2 Filtered Water
- 90-100 Degrees C
- 1 Tea Bag
- Steep Time
- 3-5 min
What are the benefits of Pyramid-shaped Tea bags?
Our Pyramid-shaped Nylon Tea bags make for a large, sturdy tea bags which doesn't tear up easily and brews a large cup. The pyramid shape allows more room for the tea leaves to unfurl, offering a rich and flavorful cup of tea, as against low-grade tea dust used by many orthodox brands. Our tea bags are heat-sealed and high-density enveloped.
What are your Tea pouches made of?
Our Tea pouches are made of high-grade Nylon mesh. These bags are heat-sealed and high-density enveloped.
How do I know the water temperature is right?
While temperature is easy to determine if you have a thermometer, how can you tell without one? The easiest trick is the boil-and-wait method below. Keep in mind these are just guidelines and not a guarantee! Hot water (75℃ - 80℃): Let the boiled water sit for about 5 minutes before use. Near-boiling (90℃ - 95℃): Let boiled water sit for about 1 minute before use.
How are the Teas packaged?
After sourcing our teas directly from plantations within hours of harvest, we bring them to our state-of-the-art tea facility in New Delhi, India. The teas then go through rigorous rounds of cleaning, sorting, quality testing to remove any impurities/dust/foreign particles. Teas then pass through a final 10+ quality checkpoints for leaf size, aroma, liquor, flavors etc. They are then vacuum-packaged in opaque aluminum-lined bags using sophisticated machinery. These vacuum-bags are then stored in a dehumidified, temperature-controlled warehouse which ensures that the teas remain garden-fresh and maintain their character. Upon receiving a consumer's order, we further pack the required quantity of tea in smaller vacuum-sealed packs which are boxed in the retail boxes and then sent over to our own delivery centers located in various parts of the world.
Is there an expiration date on products?/What is the shelf life of products?
All Vahdam Teas have a shelf-life of 3 years from the Date of Picking/Harvest. Both the 'Date of Picking' and the 'Date of Expiry' are mentioned on the bottom of all our boxes.
Where are your Teas from?
We source our teas from over 150 renowned plantations and small individual farms in India. Within the country, we procure from 5 popular tea-producing regions, namely: Darjeeling, Assam, Nilgiri, Kangra, and Sikkim.
What is TEAch Me?
TEAch Me is our pilot social initiative wherein 1% of our revenue is directed towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our tea farmers, just like any other parent, also wish for their progeny to have a better life than theirs. We at Vahdam simply wish to honor their aspirations. To learn more, donate, and be a part of TEAch Me, head to our CSR webpage - www.vahdamteas.com/pages/teachme
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This box is a lovely introduction to turmeric teas. While they are all delicious, the spiced turmeric is the one we all fight over in this house! I definitely don't want to run out.
My wife and I love your tea. We are completely satisfied with our purchase.
This is the first time I’ve tried Turmeric Tea, and I love it!! I also like how VAHDAM packaged the sets! I will definitely be ordering more in the future!!
So happy to have found this tea
Turmeric Cocoa Blend is absolutely amazing! I’ll definitely be making it a routine part of my diet. .